A night to remember.

01:03

Last Friday, I had dinner with Becka, Paul and Iffat at a café in Enabling Village, which is located somewhere near Redhill MRT. It was our third outing together as a group and oddly, it wasn't at all awkward? In fact, we'd grown closer ALOT faster than what I'd expected.
Any who, we (more specifically, Iffat) got (us) lost. Becka booked the table for 7pm and we were still searching for the place at that time. (insert black moon face emoji here) To make it worse, it was raining! LOL. Being lost in a rain's no joke dude. Thankfully we had this ginormous umbrella that was able to shelter 3 people?! Whaatt??

Look, here's a video.

SO, background info! Though he went to the same JC as me, I'd gotten to know Iffat only after my first Tennis match for them Inter-hall Games. Prior to the match, I played Tennis for like 6 hours?! lul. Needless to say, I died of embarrassment. Anyways, the four of us had our very first outing as a group to Strictly Pancakes! (wew! Food therapy!)

Okay, moving on, it's funny how things managed to turn out this way! We sang to HSM, talked about ethical issues...wait...whuutt...and played psych. lul. On just our 3rd outing, we'd plan so many things to do together as a group! Like a road trip to JB and videos that we'd film together... I find it truly amazing. I don't know why, but when I'm with them it's like all of my stress from Uni life and what not just disappear? #queuethemawwsfudgers #gross Yup, really lucky! :)) May we complete all them things we planned to do and cheers to all them many more outings to come! WEW
Since I don't have a pic of us during our previous outings, here's a selfie of us at our last stop, during the third outing! 
Though the shop had 3 levels (?!), the Bingsoo was rather disappointing. I don't know if it was because of Paul's and Becka's horrible ordering skills or the Bingsoo itself. But, I definitely prefer OmaSpoon (?) over this place! The good company made up for it...or did it...

See you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts